From b2evolution manual
This manual page is outdated. NEW PAGE: Browse/Edit tab in b2evolution v5+.
Up until version 0.9.1 this was called the Edit tab. Later versions call it the Browse tab. They serve the same purpose and they function the same way except where noted below. The purpose of this tab is to find, delete and select posts to be edited (although once you've chosen to edit a post you'll be taken to the Write tab).
 Select a blog
As with several of the backoffice tabs, the first section is for choosing which blog you want to work with.
 Post area
The main column is where you'll find the posts. This is one area that changed after 0.9.1. Different views were added. The "Post list" tab shows a table of recent posts, listing only basic information about each post. The "Tracker" sub-tab is used to track assignments using the new work flow system. And "Full posts" displays the full text of each post, complete with all the information about the post. This is the only way that posts are listed in version 0.9.1.
 Filtering results
The right hand side contains several options for filtering the post list to help you quickly find the post you're looking for.
- The Calendar and the Archives drill down by date.
- You can filter posts by their status (published, protected, draft, etc).
- Type a search term to look for a post that contains the term.
- Narrow your search by category.
- Find posts from certain authors.
- Or combine several of these methods using the checkboxes and radio buttons for a more advanced search.