From b2evolution manual
This manual page is outdated. NEW PAGE: Customization in b2evolution v5+.
This page should list all the manual pages available on the topic of Customizing your blog(s). If something is missing, please click on the "discussion" tab an leave a note. Thank you!
 Working with skins
- Working with skins — a quick introduction.
- Skins 2.0 (a.k.a. Themes, Templates...) — the easiest way to completely change the look and feel of a blog.
- Installing skins
- Upgrade skins to a new version
- Edit your skin's CSS file(s)
- Template tags
- Converting WordPress Themes
- Skin checklist
 Website integration & no skins
 Language, locale, charsets, UTF-8, etc.
- Appearance of a permalink
- XHTML-validate my blog
- Blog by email
- Submitting to skin directory
- change the way my blog looks
- Using stub files to anchor particular blogs in particular locations of your website.