From b2evolution manual
Hello, some comments about xg.php usage:
- Need to be executed from /blogs dir
- Cannot confirm, with CORE and CWD/plugin usage.
- Why do you think so? Have you used it for plugins or something?
- Need to have register_argc_argv=On in php.ini or
include parameter -d register_argc_argv=On on command line
- This should be the default for the CLI php binary. See http://php.net/features.commandline - you are probably using the CGI binary.
- Works like a charm !!!
Thanks to Daniel for this programs
- Thanks :) You are welcome. Blueyed 22:09, 11 July 2007 (CEST)
 Need of pofile.class.php
Trying to translate the captcha_img_plugin, I discovered you also need the file pofile.class.php in the current directory. I updated the relevant section of the document to reflect this. Austriaco 18:36, 3 September 2007 (CEST)