From b2evolution manual
This manual page is outdated. NEW PAGE: Tinymce Plugin in b2evolution v5+.
The TinyMCE Plugin allows you to integrate TinyMCE as a RTE (Rich Text Editor) - also known as WYSIWYG ("What you see is what you get") - for editing items.
The TinyMCE plugin's source is hosted in the PluginsRepository at: https://evocms-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/evocms-plugins/tinymce_plugin/.
It can be downloaded at: Sourceforge.net and checked out using SVN:
svn checkout https://evocms-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/evocms-plugins/tinymce_plugin/trunk tinymce_plugin
This plugin requires b2evolution 1.8 or later, but recommends 1.9 (for interaction with other plugins, which also work with the textarea). Version 0.6 of the plugin adds compatibility fixes for b2evolution 2.0.
- Please try the most recent version first in case of problems
- Test if disabling the "Use compressor" setting solves the problem. It should always work (and is a bug if it does not), but it helps a lot to know about this when debugging.
- If that does not solve your problem, report it in the bug tracker.
 Version 0.6
- Compatibility fixes for b2evolution 2.0
- Updated TinyMCE to 2.1.2
 Version 0.5
- Updated TinyMCE to 126.96.36.199
- Added "inlinepopups" plugin to list of default plugins: this uses overlays instead of window popups
- Removed extended_valid_elements default value, the default values (valid_elements) seem to be fine; better doc about relative_urls
- Removed """theme_advanced_buttons1_add : "fontsizeselect"""", because it causes usage of FONT tag.
- Use tinyMCE.execInstanceCommand instead of the IE6 "fixed" mceInsertContent from 0.4